Video Lesson Tips
Below are some things to keep in mind as you watch lesson videos.
- Watch each lesson video the day it is assigned. Do not get
- Have your course notes printed and ready to fill in along
- You can PAUSE the video!
- Pause if something goes too fast and take a
moment to catch up.
- Pause at the end of an example if you need
to check over your work.
- Pause if something interrupts your work time.
- Click backward in the play timeline to rewatch portions as
- If the video moves too slowly for you, try increasing the
playback speed in the settings.
- Questions about the Lesson
- As you fill in your notes along the way, make notes
of any questions that you have.
- Bring your questions to the next class.
- If you need your question answered before
you can get a strong start on the homework,
e-mail your teacher for help. If you don't feel
like you can adequately describe your question
by typing, attach a photo of your work and/or the
Please let me know if you have other suggestions that I
should add to this list.