Information about Quizzes in Calc C and Calc D
- There is approximately one quiz per chapter.
- Each is marked on the calendar and corresponding
homework assignment sheet.
- Quizzes are assigned as take-home worksheets
and will not be collected or graded.
- Students should use quizzes as an opportunity to assess current
understanding of the material.
- Textbooks, course notes, and calculators
should be used only after completing as much of the quiz as possible by
- Solutions to quizzes are available on the class
web site and students are expected to check their work after completing
the quiz on their own.
- Questions about quizzes may be discussed in class
after its assigned date on the calendar and/or on review days prior to
- Students may discuss quizzes with each other
after they have each completed it individually.
- All students should have the opportunity to use a
quiz to assess their knowledge without prior discussion of the quiz.
are available on the corresponding
Calculus C or
Calculus D web page.
- Note that these quizzes are several years old and
are quizzes that used to be given in class.
- Some emphasis on topics has changed over time.
- Quizzes do not cover all of the chapter material.